I have the fear of rejection, fear of big spaces, fear of the supernatural, fear of…. I don’t think I have any other’s you didn’t mention. Anyways, the reason I have the fear of rejection is probably because I’ve never been in a relationship, and I’ve seen breakups take place in TV shows, and I don’t wanna get hurt like that. Because I feel like I’ll go into huge lengths of depression, and I have the fear of death. The reason I have the fear of big spaces is a simple reason. I had a dream, well, more like a nightmare, but, in it there was a huge, empty room, there was no doors or any windows. No way out. It just.. sent shivers up my spine. The reason I have the fear of the supernatural is probably because of my fear of death, ghosts, and the dark. It terrifies me. I get jumpy at every creak or any sound at night.
These are the symptoms I get for the fear of rejection:
– I avoid any contact with the opposite gender
– When I see signs of affection from the opposite gender (thats not related) I get extreme rapid heartrate
– I breath heavily any time I have contact with the opposite gender
Symptoms I get for the fear of big spaces:
– I breathe really heavily every time i see an image of a large empty room, or am in a large room
– I cry every time i’m alone in a big room
Symptoms I get because of the fear of the supernatural:
– Every time I’m alone in the dark/night, I get the feeling of crying/screaming
I don’t know how to get rid of this fear..